Saturday, April 8, 2023

Just Us Girls #674 - Word Week

 It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Carol Mc has chosen the word Sunshine!  I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready for lots of sunshine!


Come and check out JUGS to see all of the Sunshine created by our amazing Guest Designer Joanne James and the rest of the talented Design Team.


Started off by stenciling the sunshine rays in yellow.  Found this sun from a very old set in my stash, Fun in the Sun from Scraptrends which I stamped in yellow and fussy cut.  Added the sunglasses which are colored with Sakura Stardust and metallic gel pens.  Stamped the sentiment in black from Concord & 9th Dahlia Turn-a-bout set.

Come and share your Sunshine creations with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit you entries to 3. 


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun with the added glasses 🤓

Carol said...

Great :sunshiny" card Sue! That font is so fun and the sunglasses are the perfect detail with their sparkle!

cm said...

Your sunglasses-sporting sun makes me smile! Love it!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

That darling sun looks cute in her shades, Sue! Cute card!

Bobby said...

The sun looks cool in its shades, Sue.

Ina G said...

Fabulous sun and rays. Love the cool sunnies!

ElizStewart said...

Sue...just adorable!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this Sue - so fun! I am definitely looking forward to sunnier days and the opportunity to wear my shades!

Lisa Kind said...

Super cute! Love those sunglasses on your sun!

Carol said...

Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers, so you got me there! Then the colors you used are among my favorites too. Pretty pink floral card for the win!