Saturday, August 26, 2023

Just Us Girls #694 - CAS Week

 It's my turn to be hostess at Just Us Girls for CAS Week and I went with a theme - Baby.

Come on over to JUGS to see all of the baby creations by our Guest Designer, Greta Hess and the rest of the Design Team.

I've had this cute little ducky in my collection for many years, it's by Suzy's Zoo, and I am still in love with it.  Started by stamping the little duck on a white card base and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  Masked it and stamped the gingham with Distress Oxide Salt Water Taffy ink.  Added the sentiment from a very old SU set - So Very, stamped in a darker pink and stamped the tiny hearts in the Salt Water Taffy ink, then used my Word Window punch.  Almost a one layer card.

Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.




9 comments:

cm said...

How adorable is your little ducky! Such a sweet image for a baby card; love this!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun topic. This reminds me of my gs. Always sleeping 😊

Carol said...

I was a Suzy's Zoo sticker fan back in the day...and this little guy is adorable! Fab CAS card using the chickie and that pink gingham!!!

Nancy said...

This is so cute and about how I feel right now, LOL. I can see why you have hung onto it.

Greta said...

I was a big Suzy's Zoo fan, so fun to see this darling card!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is just as sweet as it can be!!

Bobby said...

That little duck is adorable, Sue, and what a great job of masking to stamp the wonderful gingham.

Ina G said...

Sooooooooo sweet Sue. Super CAS card and love that ducky.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love that cute little duck and how you masked him to look like he's resting on the checked part. This is so adorable!