Monday, March 23, 2020

Froggy Birthday

Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches, TIME OUT Challenges and Cardz 4 Guyz - Challenge #240 Something beginning with F.

Cardz 4 Guyz



Stamped, colored and cut out the frog from All Night Media.  Stamped the sentiment from Rubber Stampede on a scrap of green striped paper from my stash.  Stamped the polka dots from Cornish Heritage Farms on the light green background and put it all together on a green card base.  Yes, these are all very old stamps that I have in my stash.

Thanks for taking a closer look!  I would love to know what you think.

4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Great use of the sketch -love the bold sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! I just love that frog and all of the green! Love the big sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Well this frog just makes me smile! Fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Shona Chambers said...

I don't know what it is about this frog but he totally makes me smile!! Its such a cute image and love all the dotty detail. Your CAS layout really makes him the star of the card and such a cool idea to stamp the dots on the green cardstock. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT. Please stay safe!!