Saturday, March 7, 2020

Just Us Girls #526 - Word Week

It's time for Word Week over at Just Us Girls and once again it is my turn to hostess!  I have chosen the word Heal since that is what I have been doing since December when I broke my elbow!  Heal doesn't have to just me physical healing, it could also be emotional healing.


Since this is the first week in the month, that means a new Guest Designer!  A big welcome to Vicky Hayes!  Come on over to JUGS to see what Vicky and the rest of the amazing Design Team have created with healing in mind.


This is from a very old Stampin Up set that I got at a garage sale!  Stamped the pill bottle with the flowers on white, colored it with Touch Twin markers and cut it out.  Stamped the sentiment onto some kraft and white polka dot patterned paper in Memento Espresso Truffle and colored the little hearts with a pink gel pen.  Layered onto some hot pink cardstock then onto the dark brown and white striped layer then onto a hot pink card base.  Added some Nuvo drops in pink

I hope you will come play along with us at JUGS!





6 comments:

Ina G said...

Wow how gorgeous is your healing card Sue. Love how you weren't afraid to use that bright pink card stock. Really shows off your tiny hearts.

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Sue, we certainly don't get garage sales like that in this neck of the woods! You've made your pill bottle look really fresh with those beautifully coloured flowers and I love the glorious pink background with the stripes. Thank you so much for your warm welcome! Vicky x

Nancy said...

That stamp must be really, really old as I have never seen it! Love your mix of papers here Sue! Such a great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun jar of pills :)

Lisa Kind said...

Great challenge this week Sue! I love the patterns you used and that image is just so cute! Pretty card!

Bobby said...

I love the sentiment, Sue. Sometimes "Get Well" just isn't right. Your little post of flowers (and I can't believe you fussy cut them) is so sweet.