Saturday, March 14, 2020

Just Us Girls #527 - Trend Week

It's time for Trend Week over at Just Us Girls and Bobby has chosen a fantastic trend.


We have our Guest Designer, Vicky Hayes with us again this week.  Check out JUGS to see what Vicky and the rest of the Design Team have created with a black background.



I used a stencil and Deco Foil Transfer Gel for the background.  Shattered Gold foil was used and run through my laminitor.  Added the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with gold ep.


Come play along with us and you could become our next Chic of the Week.  Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

The gold against the black makes this card feel very special Sue. I'm impressed that you got a great photo of it too! Vicky x

Nancy said...

I have that gel and have yet to open it! I think after seeing this card it's time to crack that seal! Great job! HUGS!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out awesome!

Ina G said...

Love the result you got here with the foil Sue. Looks spectacular against the black background. Perfect for this weeks JUGS challenge.

Maria said...

oh that foil looks so awesome on the black! Fantastic job!

Bobby said...

This is spectacular, Sue! I've wanted to do foiling but don't have a laminator. One of these days I'm going to get the Duo gel that I can use with my die cut machine.

cm said...

Oh la la! This is stunning! Some transfer gel and a few foils have recently joined my collection. Looking forward to 'finally' embracing foiling!
hugs~carol