Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hang in There

This card was made for my dear aunt who is 96 and lives alone in Florida.  I call her every evening to check on her and so far she is doing great. 

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches



The frog and sentiment are from Gina K and the dotted circle is from Concord and 9th.  Stamped the frog then masked him and stamped the dotted circle with Hero Arts Lemon Yellow ink.  Removed the mask and colored the image with Touch Twin markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Gina K Obsidian ink then adhered to a dark green card base.

I hope this makes her smile!  What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I remember this guy! Image from the past for sure :)

Nancy said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I had to say that as I was on my way to JUGS card!

Nancy said...

...I wasn't done! So glad she is okay! Sweet of you to check in on her!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great image and sentiment for our current situation! Thanks got playing along with us at FSM this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! Love that frog! Glad you joined us at FMS!