Friday, May 12, 2023

Cheers to Retirement

 I was in need of a masculine retirement card and happened upon the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and got inspired!



I used the top row of the tic tac toe board - masculine, die cut and beer/drink.  Die cut the beer mug and glass, colored the beer and added yellow Stickles then added some Nuvo Drops to give the foam heads and little dimension.  Layered onto 2 die cut and layered stars in black and a pearl yellow/gold.  Stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper (which I have had for a very long time) and heat embossed with black ep.  Added the black mat and then onto a kraft card base.
This is for a retiring police officer which is why I had to incorporate the stars representing his sheriff's badge.

Thanks for dropping by for a closer look!




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific masculine card, Sue! I think he'll love it!

HJ said...

Love this masculine card. I know he will be thrilled to receive it. Enjoy your day!