Saturday, May 27, 2023

Just Us Girls #681 - CAS Week

It's CAS Week at Just Us Girls with our lovely Lisa E. as our hostess with a fabulous challenge for us this week!


A huge THANK YOU to Claire Apostoloff for being our Guest Designer this past month sharing her amazing talent with us!  Check out JUGS to see what Claire and the rest of the Design Team have created using Silhouettes.

Started with a premade watercolor card base from my stash.  Stamped the Leaf Canopy image from Concord & 9th in black ink and added the sentiment from a Gina K set.  Quick and easy!

Come join us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.

8 comments:

Carol said...

Isn't a silhouette card fun and easy? This is so pretty and makes me look at my stamps differently...if not a solid stamp, color it in with black. Your leaves are perfect for this week's challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this background!

Nancy said...

The background is incredible Sue! I have a solid leaf stamp that I don't think I have ever used and this would be perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!

cm said...

Such a pretty background; perfect for your silhouette leaves.
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

Quick and easy is A OK when it's as lovely as this, Sue. That patterned paper works beautifully with the leaf silhouette.

Ina G said...

Looooooove your background Sue (you know how much I love them) and your silhouette features beautifully. That sentinent is an oldie but a goodie eh! Gina again!

Claire said...

I thought that was an Altenew stamp I've had my eye on...must have a look at the Concorde and 9th one now! The background is perfect for it!

Lisa Kind said...

That background is gorgeous! It's the perfect backdrop for that lovely silhouette image. Such a pretty card!